We have little less than 24 hours to kick off the Startup Weekend Mumbai.
Venue Details BigRock and starting work on some awesome new startups and hacking some code!
Here’s a few things to remember:
- Think of some ideas you want to pitch. You will have 60 seconds to do a verbal elevator pitch of your idea – no ppts, or other aids. If time permits, you may be able to pitch more than one idea.
- Your idea cannot be your existing startup that has launched. Startup Weekend is where people gather to take ideas and transform them into startups, not promote your existing startup.
- Bring whatever you think you’re going to need to work, e.g. a laptop, paper, pens, mobile phone, etc.
- If your idea doesn’t get enough votes, don’t worry. Join another team and work with others on their idea.
- Please try to be inclusive and not turn people away from joining your team unless your team size is over 5 people.
- The Twitter Hashtag for Startup Weekend Mumbai will be #swmum – Please use it when tweeting about the event.
- The Flickr tag for Startup Weekend Mumbai will be swmum and startup weekend so please add these tags to any photos you upload to Flickr.
- If you purchased a student ticket, please bring a valid student photo id with you or you may be denied access to the event.
- We need more designers so please pass on the word to your network and tell them to come.
- The event will be WiFi enabled.
- On Friday we will most likely end around 11:30 or Midnight so make sure you have travel accommodations in place. Startup Weekend cannot provide travel accommodations or taxis. This is your responsibility.
- Dinner will be provided on Friday evening by BigRock.
- If you have a Tata Photon or other data card, bring it with you. You never know when you may need it.
Doors will open at 5:30pm on Friday and there will be networking and mingling till 7pm.
We will start the event at 7pm sharp.
We will start pitches by 8:15pm.
If you have questions, please post a comment below.